[Jewish] Antonio's pizza and a REALLY FUNNY MOVIE this Tuesday at 5:30!!!!

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 24 18:21:02 EST 2008

I know this is isn't a Jewish event, but since I'm planning it as part
of my job with the QCA, I figured I'd send it out to all of you as
well!  It will be a fun night (with great pizza).  Plus, the lead
actor/writer IS Jewish!  So we can stretch things a little!
Pass this on to friends at Hampshire who like a great  comedy!

Join us for Antonio's Pizza and a Movie

We will have dinner together and enjoy
the Camp Comedy Classic
"Die Mommie Die"
 Featuring the fabulous
Charles Busch
In the performance that earned him the
Sundance Festival Best Performance Award
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 26
5:30 PM
FPH West Lecture Hall
Go to www.charles.busch.com <www.charlesbusch.com> for more info
or check out "Die Mommie Die" on IMDB by clicking here
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0322023/>

Plus ... Meet Charles Busch in PERSON!
Sat. March 8 @ 8:00 PM
Amherst College
Cole Assembly Room
Converse Hall
and
Sunday March 9 @ 11:30
Hampshire - Emily Dickinson Hall Theatre
For Brunch, a screening of a documentary
on Charles's life and Career
and a conversation/master class with Charles
For more info contact Steve Nathan, snathan at hampshire.edu

--

Steve Nathan

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi and

Interim LGBTQ Advisor

Hampshire College

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Amherst, MA 01002

Phone: (413) 559-6234

Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu <mailto:snathan at hampshire.edu>

"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to
me that in regard to cruelties committed in the name of a free society,
some are guilty, all are responsible."

-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel