[Jewish] Summer Grants for Social Justice

l blechman lmb04 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:19:23 EST 2008

 **Please forward widely**

[The best part about my internship] Being in vibrantly political, energetic,
and
passionate DC. Working with the most amazing women who have become my role
models in life. Coming to work everyday with a pile of work focused on
addressing the issues I cared about and helping my community. –Helen Hua
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum

Feb 20th (Wed): RRASC Infosession at 3:00pm at the Cultural Center

http://clpp.hampshire.edu/projects/internship/<https://webmail.hampshire.edu/horde2/util/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fclpp.hampshire.edu%2Fprojects%2Finternship%2F&Horde2=41a786d8915fb7cfada9b465e66d2b61>

Civil Liberties and Public Policy Program (CLPP) offers grants ($3000)
through
the RRASC program. The Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps (RRASC) is
paid summer internship program that places undergraduate students from
Western
Massachusetts colleges at reproductive rights and social justice
organizations
for ten week internships. The RRASC program defines reproductive justice
broadly to include human rights, economic justice, racial equality, queer
rights, immigrants' rights, access to health services, and youth
empowerment.
RRASC internships are substantive in nature. Interns participate in
organizing,
advocacy, direct service, education, technical support, and research at a
wide
range of non-profit organizations throughout the country and
internationally.

Important Dates:

Feb 20th (Wed): RRASC Infosession at 3:00pm at the Cultural Center

Feb 28th (Thurs): RRASC Infosession at noon at the KIVA

Feb. 22nd (Fri): Come to the CLPP office to receive feedback on your
application
before you submit it!

Mar. 3rd (Mon): Applications due by 4pm!

For more information, please contact Corinna Yazbek– cyazbek at hampshire.edu,
559-5859