[Jewish] Clinton Initiative University Conference in New Orleans, March 14th-16th, 2008!

Stephanie Chase stephanie.chase1987 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:55:15 EST 2008

Dear friends, collegues, classmates, comrades, activity partners...Hello!
This is your Stephanie Chase writing to you.
 I found this really cool conference that will be in New Orleans (held at
Tulane University)  during the weekend of March 14th-16th, called the
"Clinton Initiative University Conference" which will talk about tough
issues and how to prevent them, such as: Global Warming
              human rights and peace
               poverty
              global health
              poverty alleviation
      To register for the event (the deadline is coming up soon--> Feb.
18th!)-->
http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?pid=1853&srcid=1870
          I plan to go (that is if I get in), since it will be happening
during the same time as my spring break. If anyone from
Massachusetts/Northeast plans to go, maybe we could go down together!
                   Take Care,
                    Stephanie