[Jewish] Weekly Hebrew Lunch Table resumes Tuesday at noon

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:07:20 EST 2008

Just a reminder that beginning tomorrow, Tuesday 2/12 at noon in the
SAGA back dining room there is an opportunity to have lunch with other
Jewish students and speak Hebrew.  You don't need to be fluent.  All you
need is a desire to try speaking and to learn more.  If you are not on
the meal plan, just let Roberta know that you're there for the Hebrew
table and she'll put you on the tab so there will be no cost to you.

I hope to see you there tomorrow at noon.

B'shalom,

Steve Nathan

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi and

Interim LGBTQ Advisor

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Hampshire College Amherst, MA 01002

Phone: (413) 559-6234

Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu <mailto:snathan at hampshire.edu>

"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to
me that in regard to cruelties committed in the name of a free society,
some are guilty, all are responsible."

-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel