[Jewish] Fwd: leading Jr. Cong. at Congregation B'nai Israel?

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:24:16 EDT 2007

Anybody interested?

----- Forwarded message from Justin David <cbirabbi at verizon.net> -----
    Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:01:04 -0400
    From: Justin David <cbirabbi at verizon.net>
 Subject: leading Jr. Cong. at Congregation B'nai Israel?
      To: gpb05 at hampshire.edu

Shalom u’vracha,

Justin David here – I am the rabbi of Congregation B’nai Israel in
Northampton, and Rabbi Kevin Hale suggested that I get in touch with you.
We are looking for leaders for Jr. Congregation for Rosh Hashanah and Yom
Kippur.  We offer two back-to-back sessions of 45 minutes each, the first
one with 3rd and 4th graders, the second with 5th and 6th graders.  The
expectation is that they will be without their parents, although parents are
welcome to sit in.  We have a madrich extraordinaire who can help you, we
can provide some decent compensation, and we would be delighted if you
wanted to join us for any or all of the High Holidays here at CBI.

This is for the first day of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.  2nd day RH we do
not have Jr. Congregation, but you are still welcome to join us.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know
ASAP by calling me on my cell phone – 413-320-1355.  We can talk more
particulars, figure out if it works, and go from there.

Whatever you decide, I wish you a great start to your school year, and a
shanah tovah u’metukah.

B’shalom,

Rabbi Justin David

PS – We are also looking for Jr. Cong. Leaders on a regular basis throughout
the year – so think about that as well!!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:36 AM

----- End forwarded message -----