[Jewish] Room available for rent- please forward to anyone you think would be interested!

Rachael Goren rbgoren at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:20:30 EDT 2007

Hi all
Below is our craigslist posting for our basement room. Please pass
along to anyone that you think would know someone needing a place for
the summer and potentially beyond. Our roommates are moving out at the
end of the month (sniff sniff). Thanks!
rachael

Huge room- technically two room suite- with futon bed, couches,
dresser, desk, and two huge closets available. we live walking
distance from atkins farms and the busline. month-to-month lease,
meaning you can choose how long you want to stay. $565 includes heat,
air conditioning, electric, water, internet and cable (discount
offered if you dont want internet or cable)- this means you wont have
to spend money on any utilities other than phone. We live adjacent to
hiking trails in a 3 bedroom house with lots of land and gardens and
two hypoallergenic kitties (the breed is called Siberian, they aren't
genetically engineered). Sorry, no dogs or cats because of allergies
(unless they are hypoallergenic too). We are vegetarian and prefer
vegetarian eating in the house. LGBT friendly. Mature, responsible
adults/upper classmen undergraduated encouraged to apply. Parking for
one vehicle. Two people could live in this space, however the rent
would be $675 to cover extra costs and wear and tear on the house. The
room is in a very clean fully furnished basement with small windows.

Some other pluses- we have a bonfire pit, an ice cream maker, air
conditioning, and a dishwasher.

Email rbgoren at gmail.com for more information or to set up a time to
come see the place.

The space is available starting June 1 and we do a month to month
lease, so any length of time works for us.