[Jewish] Purim!

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:20:05 EST 2007

So as you may be aware, purim is tomorrow (saturday) night until sunday. The
five-college hillel is going to have a Purim celebration Saturday night. We'll
be meeting at the main bus stop at 7:00 to catch a 7:05 bus, so make sure to
get their on time. There will be:
Havdallah
Mask Making
Schpiels (myself and Noah will be singing part of the story of esther opera
style!)
Shilach-Manot Making
Charity (bring spare change to give for the W. Mass Food Bank)
Megillah Reading
Singing
And Much More!!

So once again:
Meeting at Bus stop at 7:00. We're then going to the Amherst College Alumni
House (there will be people on the bus who know where we're going).

See you all there!

-Gideon