[Jewish] "ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID STATE?"** - Fight the 'BIG LIE' with the truth

Julian Padilla jp04 at HAMPSHIRE.EDU
Wed Jun 13 09:08:38 EDT 2007

this is the jewish student mail list
not the zionist list, send this to SAFI and whatnot
as for the film, if europe is anti-semitic than colonize germany and
create a safe space for jews through-out the continent
what is the logic of displacing, murdering, and exploiting other
semites, namely muslim ones, b/c white gentiles suck?
another jew for justice - in palestine and the world over,
julian padilla