[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner! Bring your Family!!!

rls05 at hampshire.edu rls05 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 12 23:27:03 EDT 2006

Hello lovely people!
Shabbat dinner tomorrow night will be cooked by your signers (Tamara, Gideon and
I). We're doing Asian food... it should be exciting stuff. And there will be
food that EVERYONE can eat, including Miso Soup and Cucumber salad. So come!
We'll be lighting candles just before 6 PM in the Kosher Mod.
And then dinner is to begin at 7 PM in Spiritual Life.
EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! BRING YOUR FAMILIES!
(My family is coming... and if we're lucky they'll bring super special exciting
desserts from New York Jewish places...)

Also, let's talk about Sukka party-ing this week? Yes?

See you tomorrow!

Happy Friday,
Rachel