[Jewish] Fwd: 5-College SIMCHAT TORAH in Cambridge!

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 6 17:34:25 EDT 2006

Alternatively, we're working on arranging some sort of non-orthodox simchat
torah somewhere in the valley. If you are interested in going to either that
one or the five college one in Cambridge, please email me ASAP!!!

-Gideon

----- Forwarded message from Ruthie Oland <ruthiejoy at external.umass.edu> -----