[Jewish] Shabbat Sukkot/Ramadan

rls05 at hampshire.edu rls05 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 5 09:45:25 EDT 2006

Hello all!
The Sukka is looking kind of weak! There is chalk, paper, markers, tape and
scissors sitting on the table of the Kosher mod. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go use
our stuff and make the Sukka look exciting. It's up to us...
That said, Shabbat this week will be in the Sukka (Exciting!) and is going to be
hosted by the ladies of Mod 5 (minus me). I know a lot of you will be going away
as it's Fall break, but whoever isn't should come to dinner this week! At 6:30!
We are inviting Muslim students celebrating Ramadan to break fast in the Sukka
with us as well. Please come and support this event/ this week's Shabbat.
And please go put your art skills to work!
Good luck treckin through the week.
Rachel