[Jewish] Yiddish in Israel!

dlc03 at hampshire.edu dlc03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 30 04:08:08 EST 2006

Interested in studying Yiddish this summer in Israel?  Apply for the Tel Aviv
University summer Yiddish program (I did it last year and it was fabulous).
They award MANY large scholarships, so don't be deterred by the cost!

Debi

----- Forwarded message from Machon Goldraych Le-Yiddish
<yiddish1 at tauex.tau.ac.il> -----