[Jewish] Progressive Summer Yeshiva in NYC

Rabbi Kevin Hale kjhgu at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 16 22:46:10 EST 2006

This program look really interesting. The info was forwarded from a member of
the Hadar community who studied in my mezuzah writing class at the National
Havurah Institute a few years ago.  (While I'm at it, I heartily recommend NHC,
which happens about an hour north of Amherst There's a great program that
heavily subsidizes under 30-ers to attend. www.havurah.org Tell em I sent
you...)

Rabbi Kevin

Mechon Hadar: An Institute for Prayer, Personal Growth and Jewish Study