[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner + Services Discussion

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:17:11 EST 2006

Shabbat dinner this week will be cooked by Mattea, and will be delicious.

Candle lighting: 4:09 at the Kosher Mod
Dinner at 7:00 in the Spiritual Life Center

ALSO:
At 6:00, anyone who is interested in something in the way of friday night
services should come by the kosher mod. I want to talk with people about what
they want in services. Note that there are no pre-conceived requirements. We
can discuss the possibility of doing regular conservative-style services like
were being lead in the beginning of the year, we could do more liberal type
services, we could do songs/zemirot/nigguns, or whatever. I just want to see
what the people who like services want to see, so please if your interested in
services at Hampshire come at 6:00 to the Kosher Mod if you at all can. If you
can't, but have ideas that you want to raise, email me ASAP so I can bring up
your ideas and we can take them into account when we decide what we want to see
happen with services.

Thanks, and see you all on Friday!

-Gideon