[Jewish] IMPORTANT PESACH INFORMATION!!!

Sharon Rose Goldberg srg04 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 30 21:13:05 EST 2006

Hi JSU,

This email contains extremely important information about Pesach. If
you are interested in observing Pesach with the JSU, please read this email!!

1. Seder

- Our seder will be held on April 19th, the last night of Pesach.
It's an all-community seder, everyone is welcome, but RSVP to me via
email so we know how many people to expect.
- If you are in need of a seder for the first and/or second night of
Pesach, please email me or Gideon (gpb05) ASAP and we will try to
hook you up with a family in the community.
- We need lots of people to help cook for the seder. If you want to
help, please please please email me and let me know!!!
- If you have anything you'd like to contribute to our haggadah for
the seder, or if you'd like to lead some part of the seder, please
also email me!

2. Kosher l'Pesach Kitchen

- We will be taking over and kashering the Dakin kitchen on Sunday,
April 9th. Time TBA. If you have any interest in helping to kasher
the kitchen, or if you have expertise in the area, WE NEED YOUR
HELP!! Please let me or Gideon know. The kitchen will be stocked with
food and available for everyone to use for kosher l'pesach cooking
throughout the holiday.
- IF YOU LIVE IN THE DORMS: Please tell us right away if you want to
eat in the Dakin kitchen for the holiday instead of Saga. We need
your names as soon as possible so we can tell the people at Saga,
because they'll spend your meal plan money on supplies for the Dakin kitchen.
- IF YOU LIVE IN THE MODS: We ask that you please donate what you
would normally spend in a week on groceries to the find for supplies
in the Dakin kitchen. Please bring money to the Spiritual Life Office
(NOT the Spiritual Life Center), which is upstairs of the Merrill House Office.

3. We Need Your Help!!

The JSU cannot survive without its memebers taking a leadership role.
If you want to contribute to making Pesach awesome for the whole
community, please step up and help out. All it takes is an email to
me, and you're in!

Love,
Sharon