[Jewish] Israeli dancing

Noah Beit-Aharon nsb05 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 7 22:09:29 EST 2006

Hi all,
I thought you all should know that this is going on. Feel free to
contact me if you have any questions. If you know anybody who I've
missed, please tell them about this opportunity to learn the dances
that are popular in Israel and elsewhere!
Thanks,
Noah

Beginning this Sunday (the 12th), there will be Israeli folk dancing
every other week at Hampshire, Music and Dance Building, small
studio, from 7-9pm. The next Sunday (the 19th), and every other week,
dancing will be at Umass Hillel, also from 7-9. There will therefore
be Israeli dancing in the 5-college area every week, at Hampshire on
even dates (12th, 26th, etc.) and at Umass on odd dates (19th, 5th of
March, etc.). Everyone is welcome, regardless of dance experience.
Dances will be taught throughout the night, and previously taught
dances will be reviewed.