[Jewish] seeking webpage help

Rabbi Kevin Hale kjhgu at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:29:27 EST 2006

Hi all

I hope your work is winding down gently. If you're here for Jan term I won;t
have a regular schedule, but happy to meet,learn,plot as needed. Just call or
email.

I need to set up a webpage for my scribal work in the next couple of weeks. I
got a domain name a few years ago, assiyah.com, but it has never been linked to
a real presence on the web.  Since I'm going to be teaching at Limmud
(limmudny.org) next month and have already listed assiyah.com in my bio, I need
to have some "there" there at the URL.  While I'm pretty adept at quill and ink,
webpage design and uploading, etc., is to me a mystery.  Anyone interested in
working with me on this for modest pay and great glory?

R. Kevin

--
Rabbi Kevin Hale
Sofer -- Torah Scribe