[Jewish] Hanukkah party!

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 5 20:00:54 EST 2006

So this Thursday, December 7 at 7:30 PM at the UMass Campus Center Auditorium
will be the five college Hanukkah party. Yeah, I know your all saying: "but
Gideon, Hanukkah's not for another two weeks." Well, too bad! We're celebrating
it now. Besides, Hampshire's closed by the time Hanukkah starts, so if your
looking for a time to blow off steam and take a break from finals, you should
come, because it will be a lot of fun!

Also, as a five college event, they're hoping people from all five colleges can
help with the set-up and clean-up. If you feel so inclined, I'll be taking the
5:40 bus and getting to UMass at 6:00 to help set-up. If you don't feel so
inclined, a group of people will be taking the 7:00 bus to get there at 7:20.
The party will probably end around 11:00, but again if people want to stick
around to help clean up that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see everyone there!

-Gideon