[Jewish] Religious School Teacher Opening (4th grade)

Erik Benau emb03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:35:42 EST 2006

Hey-

The Jewish Community of Amherst had an unexpected opening for their
4th grade class and I said I'd do some asking around to see if anyone
was interested in the position.  Experience preferred and so on.
Contact me if you're interested, and I'll pass along contact info
(don't want to broadcast that all to a listserv).

Best wishes,
Erik Benau
emb03 at hampshire.edu

"The brain struggling to understand the brain is society trying to
explain itself."-Colin Blakemore, Mechanics of the Mind, 1977