[Jewish] FIVE COLLEGE HILLEL COFFEEHOUSE

mhg04 at hampshire.edu mhg04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 25 14:55:36 EDT 2005

Hey everyone!  In addition to Simchat Torah and Shabbat this week, there will be
a FIVE COLLEGE COFFEEHOUSE on Thursday at the UMass Hillel House.  They have
this every week from 9-11, but this week it will 8-11.  I haven't been yet, but
it seems like it's a laidback place to do homework (they have wireless), drink
coffee/tea, and hear music/poetry.  We're looking for people to come with ideas
about how we can bring Jews at the Five Colleges together for more fun events.
Hope to see you there!

Your Five College Rep,
Mattea Goldstein