[Jewish] Simchat Torah and chef for shabbat

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:04:26 EDT 2005

-Five College Hillel will be hosting Simchat Torah festivities tomorrow night
starting at 7:00 pm. Services, followed by Israeli dancing and FOOD!

-Chabad will also be hosting a celebration at 7:30 (I imagine some Hampshire
students will be attending the UMASS event and then going to Chabad together).

-WE NEED CHEF(S) FOR SHABBAT THIS WEEK!! I know its Halloween, but the
festivities don't begin until well after shabbat dinner concludes. So, please
volunteer to head up cooking, it would be great for some new people to get
involved. If you are interested, email me back and I can give you more details
about what needs to be done.

Happy Monday,
Rachel Ann