[Jewish] WE HAVE A SUKKAH!

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:34:59 EDT 2005

Hi everybody!

We have a sukkah! It is behind the Kosher Mod (mod 40) and is ready for use. We
will be putting some schach on today and decorating it a little bit. If any one
has an extension cord it would be great if we could borrow it to get some light
in there...

Everyone is invited to eat meals in the sukkah, sleep there if you want and
enjoy the space.

On that note, we will be having a big Sukkot/Shabbat/Harvest FEAST this friday.
BUT...we need people to help cook!!! Let me know if you would like to help out;
we can talk about a menu, kashrut and when is convenient to go shopping.

Chag Sameach and happy hunting,
Rachel Ann