[Jewish] (no subject)

asd03 at hampshire.edu asd03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:21:22 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I have been coming to the Shabbot dinners for the last few weeks and really
enjoying it. Because of this, I have decided to use this group for my
Ethnography project for my Performance/Ethnography class. This basically means
that I will be observing the culture of this group in a similar way to an
anthropologist studying a foriegn culture. I will be paying close attention to
what goes on at the dinners on Fridays and will just generally have this
project in mind as I am there. If anyone has any questions, comments, problems
with this definately let me know. Nothing will be written without the
permission of the people involved. Anyone who is interested can read my
ethnogrpahic essay at the end of the semester before I turn it in and suggest
changes or ask for things to be taken out if they feel those things should not
be said. If anyone minds that I am doing this project, let me know, because I
can easily do another group if this is uncomfortable for people. Thanks a lot,

Aaron (asd03 at hampshire.edu)