[Jewish] Shabbat Across America

zhc00 at hampshire.edu zhc00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:21:09 EST 2005

Dear Everyone,
This Friday night is the National Jewish Outreach Program's "Shabbat Across
America/Canada", and for the first time (or so I've been told) there will be an
event dedicated specifically for college students, luckily for us it's right up
the road at UMass.  It's a great opportunity to learn a bit about Shabbat and
its prayer services for those who want to get involved but don't know where to
start.  There's no experience or Hebrew necessary, and no question you can't
ask.  This has the potential to be a really great event, and a Hampshire
presence would be really cool.  It's at 6PM on 4 March at UMass Hillel House,
388 North Pleasant St.  For more info contact me or Ben Nathan at
BenRyanNathan at gmail.com.  Please tell anyone you know who might be interested
but isn't on the JSU list; the more the merrier.
Be well,
Zvi