[Jewish] Shabbat is hot!

esr01 at hampshire.edu esr01 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 1 16:51:32 EST 2005

Please join us this friday evening for !SHABBAT!

4:50pm is candlelighting and we'll have dinner at 5:30.

Meet in mod 40, donut 5 and if we have lots of people (the more the
merrier!) we'll head up to the Spiritual Life Center at the top of donut 5.
So look for your trusty Jew Crew in both places, we'll be there!

Sam and Sharon will be cooking delicious food.  I think someone else
volunteered to make challah?  (Let me know if a challah baker is still
needed).

B'shalom,
Elana