[Jewish] Cleanliness of Dakin Kitchen

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:33:10 EDT 2005

Just a few notes:

PLEASE PLEASE clean up after yourself in the kitchen. We all have to share the
space, yet there is no maid to clean up after your cooking adventures. Don't
assume that just because other people are coming in to eat that they will eat your
leftovers and then clean up after you.

Also, its generally considered polite to divide up duties as a group, meaning, if
one person cooks a meal for you, you should give a hand in cleaning up.

LASTLY, COME EAT!!! Sharon and I will be making brunch-ish food tomorrow starting
at about 10:30, join us!

Chag Sameach and happy hunting,

Rachel