[Jewish] JSU updates

Alexis Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 29 22:05:48 EST 2004

1) Shabbos this week will either be in mod 40 or the top of donut 5.
Rachel (and potentially Noam) have been gracious and offered to cook.
Any volunteers to head up cleaning?
	Candle lighting is early (Somewhere between 3:45 and 4... not sure) so
we'll light on time and just hang out, sing, play games, (maybe d'vian
if people are interested) until dinner which will probably begin at
5:30.

2) Because there has been interest.  Saturday everyone/anyone is
welcome to come study the weeks torah portion in my mod with alittle
slidah sleshiet (third meal/nosh) followed by havdallah.  4:00 in mod
95.  (havdallah is around 6)

3) Hanukah starts at sundown on tuesday.  Anyone who wants to come over
and light hanukiah(ot/im) in my mod at sundown is welcome.  Maybe we'll
cook dinner (mod style) after?

4) Hanukah party is thursday night the 9th at 8:30 at the top of donut
5.  So far food and arts and crafts are taken care of.  The three big
things left are: set up/clean up, stories (I have a few in my
collection that i can bring.  Anyone have "hirschel and the hanukah
goblins?", and song ideas.  Also, flyers are in the process of being
made, let me know if you can put up a few in your living area.

5) Take a breath and relax for 3 seconds.  It's the yucky part of the
semester.  Let me know if i can help any of you in any way (i put out
an offer of a cup of tea and a hug for anyone who needs it.)

B'shalom and warm wishes,
-Lex