[Jewish] Shabbat

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 11 18:35:23 EST 2004

Hey everyone,

Hope your weeks are winding down peacefully. Shabbat dinner will be happening
at mod 40 this week. The candles are to be lit at 5:33pm followed by dinner at
6pm. Hope to see everyone there!

Also - if anyone is going to be around and is interested in coming to Shabbat
dinner next Friday let me know. Thanks.

By now you should have recieved invitations to our Passover Seder that is
happening on April 6th at 6pm (the second night of Passover). If you are
planning on attending please take a minute to RSVP. We would like to ensure
that there is enough food for everyone to enjoy!

B'Shalom,
Alizah
x5839
amd00 at hampshire.edu