[Jewish] Jewish Advisor

Lisa Freitag-Keshet lfkeshet at MtHolyoke.edu
Thu Sep 18 18:35:22 EDT 2003

Dear Students,

My name is Lisa Freitag-Keshet and am the Jewish Chaplain of Mt.Holyoke College. I have just been hired to act as a very part-time Jewish Advisor to Hampshire College.  I am very happy to be working to support the  Jewish community of HC. Although I will only be working at HC once a week, I am hoping that I can be of as much help during that time. I have scheduled meetings during the next two Tuesday's (9.23 & 9.30) from 3:30-5 in the New Spiritual Life Center above the Merrell House Office. This will give me an opportunity to hear your ideas and do some planning for the year. In the meantime, please feel free to e-mail me (lfkeshet at mtholyoke.edu) or call me, 538.3045.

Also,  the Jewish community of Mt.Holyoke College is holding an Erev Rosh HaShanah Dinner on Friday, September 26 at 5:30 with services to follow. Please rsvp by Monday if you are interesting  in attending. Shanah Tovah, Rabbi Lisa

Rabbi Lisa-Freitag-Keshet
Jewish Chaplain
Mt.Holyoke College
Eliot House