[Jewish] First Shabbat Dinner of the Semester!!

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 5 10:34:27 EDT 2003

Hi everyone!

I hope all of you had a wonderful and restful summer and are experiencing a
smooth transition back into the school year. I just wanted to take the time to
invite everyone to dinner tonight (Fri). It has been advertised in the
orientation booklet so there should be a nice turnout! The festivities will
begin at 6:30 in our new religious life center - the second floor of the middle
of donut 5! I'd love to see you all there.

Sincerely,
Alizah David
adavid at hampshire.edu