[Jewish] Three Cheers for Shabbat

ajos02 at hampshire.edu ajos02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 30 12:58:28 EST 2003

Greetings and Salutations,

As the end of another week draws near we again prepare to celebrate that
wonderful holiday which is Shabbat.  Candle lighting is at 4:30 and will
possibly be followed by services.  Dinner will start at approximately 6:00 and
is being made by our very own Lexi Light.  I've heard that Lexi is making her
prize-winning, world famous, chocolate cake so don't miss out.  As always we
will gather in the top of Donut 5 and anyone is welcome to come early and help
with preperation in Mod 40.

See you at Shabbos,

~Ari