[Jewish] New Voices

Joel Dansky jdansky at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 29 15:33:14 EST 2003

Dear Jewish Student Union:  I am a new employee at Hampshire. The reason
that I am writing to you is that my daughter is director of Jewish Student
Press Service which puts out New Voices, a magazine for Jewish college
students.  The magazine is free to students.  My daughter tells me that no
one at Hampshire distributes New Voices. If you would like a copy to look
at please let me know and I will send it to you via campus mail. Sincerely,
Joel Dansky

Joel Dansky
Disabilities Services Coordinator
Center for Academic Support and Advising
Hampshire College, Amherst MA
413-559-5423