[Jewish] Fwd: SAVE THE DATE: Regional Boat Cruise, September 16, 2003....

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Thu May 29 08:34:52 EDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Ailene Gerhardt <agerhardt at hillelcouncil.org>
-----
    Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:51:03 -0400
    From: Ailene Gerhardt <agerhardt at hillelcouncil.org>
 Subject: SAVE THE DATE: Regional Boat Cruise, September 16, 2003....
      To: Ailene Gerhardt <agerhardt at hillelcouncil.org>

Hi! I am writing on behalf of the Exec Board of the Regional Student Board to
share our excitement about Bobbin in the Harbor, Tuesday, September 16, 2003.

This regional boat cruise will give students the opportunity to come together
and meet people. In addition to the DJ, great food and fun raffle prizes, we
will offer information about High Holidays services in the area (Hillels, area
synagogues interested in hosting students), and other regional opportunities.

PLEASE place this program on your calendars NOW so that your students will
attend! Also, please highlight it as part of first year programming, etc.

We are thrilled to offer this program again and are excited to meet your
students!

I am have sent this email to all members of Hillel boards and Hillel staff in
the area. Please make sure this info gets to your webmaster, listserv manager
and calendar person so that it can be included as part of fall activities!

We realize that for some of you this program location and time might be
geographically challenging, but we wanted to keep you in the loop and hope your
students will attend!

Thanks! -- Ailene

p.s. ticket costs and other details are on the way! Below is a save the date
and one is attached as well! Please use them at Summer Orientation!

Ailene S. Gerhardt
Director, Regional Student Services
Hillel Council of New England
233 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215
(617) 353-7210 x30
agerhardt at hillelcouncil.org
www.hillelcouncil.org

SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!

ATTENTION JEWISH UNDERGRADS!

 The Hillel Council Regional Student Board of New England cordially invites you
to come

Bobbin' in the Harbor: A Regional New Year's Party
(celebrating the new academic year 2003-2004 and the Jewish new year 5764)

Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 7 - 10 p.m.

Join Jewish undergrads throughout New England for Regional Hillel's fantastic
boat cruise around the Boston Harbor!

Meet new people! Get High Holiday Information!
Win cool stuff at our free raffle (must be present to win)!!
Bring your Friends! Eat free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!

More information is available at www.hillelcouncil.org or call (617) 353-7210
x30!

Bobbin' in the Harbor is sponsored in part by The Regional Student Board of New
England,
the Soref Initiative for Emerging Campuses, Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish
Campus Life
and Hillel Council of New England.

SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!  SAVE THE DATE!

----- End forwarded message -----