[Jewish] One more time before spring break

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:49:34 EST 2003

To All who will still be on Campus,
     This friday night, when the clock strikes the hour of 5:35pm will we
light candles and welcome Shabbat. Now I suggest you make sure you are
planted firmly in your seat before reading the next line of this e-mail
because it is explosively shocking and awesome. Okay, 25 minutes after
candle lighting their will be..... a Purim Party. Their will be food,
costumes, fun and wrestlers. I am working hard to bring wrestlers, well not
that hard. That's not the point. Be there or miss so much fun you will
regret it for the rest of your lives. Until next e-mail, I shall continue to
slave away for your pleasure.

Your Humble Servant,
     Jesse