[Jewish] Purim Party

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 11 16:43:25 EST 2003

I'm into having a Purim party, but I think I can only make it Sat. night.  Are
people into having it then, or are most of you leaving for Spring Break.  Maybe
we should have a belated (Sat. night) party if that is the case.  It can be in
celebration of this month, Adar, as a whole- a month of joy and celebration!
We can definately include homentotion and funny clothin/ costumes and even
specific teachings and games for Purim (or not.)  How can we make such a
decision (this weekend or later) over the email?  Any ideas?  If I don't end up
seeing or talking to some of you then have a wonderful Shabbos and Spring Break
and Purim!  Lots of love, Raquelli