[Jewish] 3 corned cookies

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:41:01 EST 2003

So i have made the official decision that Hampshire College not only
needs a BIG purim party full of costumes, decorations, noise, (and
alcohol?) but we also most importantly need homentasion(sp?)!!!!!!!!!!
I began to think of how to solved these 2 need based ideas.  The first,
regarding the party, is that if we decide to do shabbos friday night,
though i could not volunteer to take all control of making the meal, i
can volunteer to decorate for the party and plan so fun purim shomer
shabbos activities.  Also, i would love to have a homentasion baking
party when mass people are available to all cook together.  Maybe after
shabbos saturday night?!
Let me know if anyone else is interested in these two festive ideas...
-Lexi