[Jewish] Shabbat

RL Sarafconn rsarafconn at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 6 08:34:41 EST 2003

hello all

I know Lexi and I are going to have Shabbat dinner HERE this Shabbat.

Neither one of us has time to cook anything extravagant but we'll whip
something up (think spaghetti) if no one else volunteers.

Please talk to me if you think you'll be coming.  whipping up something last
minute for 2 people and for 10 people are very different things.

And in general, we need some type of central location to respond to about
Shabbat, etc. Obviously, messages are not getting through.

b'shalom

RL