[Jewish] Shabbat

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 6 00:39:10 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

I hope this week has been treating you well. It is currently Wednesday night
(or Thursday morning, depending on how you want to look at it) and I have not
head back from anyone about this Shabbat. As it stands now it looks like we
will NOT be having Shabbat dinner here this week.....

Instead you should go over to Hillel House for thier Shabbaton!!!

Services at 6pm, Hillel House
Conservative and Reform and Kehilat Hillel Haazinu

Dinner at 7:15pm, Hillel House Downstairs
Make sure to get a meal-exchange card from Roberta!!!!

For more information or to register contact Daniel at 549-8701 or email
dginsber at student.umass.edu.

It should be a good time. Sorry for any inconviniences this may have caused.

If anyone has their heart set on having Shabbat dinner here feel free to
arrange it and send an E-mail out informing people that it will be available.

- Alizah