[Jewish] Shabbat or Shabbaton

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:43:50 EST 2003

Dearest Friends and Compatriots,
        The hour is now at hand for difficult decisions and painful
compromise. At the that decisive moment when we, as the JSU, moblize our
resources and manpower to implement Shabbat dinner, another Shabbaton will
take place at UMass Hillel. If the matter were not dire enough, your humble
servant has gone over to the UMass side while Zvi and Alizah plan to go
AWOL. The JSU must make an executive decision: To hold Shabbat regardless
and in direct rivalry of UMass or join it. For those who wish to turn coat
and flee, you have to get a meal exchange card or $10 for the meal. Alizah
is all knowing in this matter so just ask her at x5155. I am too humble to
be of any help. Goodluck and G-dspeed.

Your fleeing Servant,
     Jesse