[Jewish] Fwd: Schmooze Newz -snow tubing, movies, stories

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:00:26 EST 2003

Some of you have expressed an iterest in the Schmooze news.  I'm not sure how
often I get it, but I'll try to forward it to you when I do.  I guess it's the
UMass-Hillel events update.  i rarely go to things on it, but some of them are
very interesting.  I hope you don't already get it, if you do sorry -Raquelli

----- Forwarded message from umass hillel <info at umasshillel.org> -----