[Jewish] 5-college Jewish Board etc.

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:21:14 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Please read the following E-mail about upcoming 5-college events. We need a
Hampshire respresentative for next semester! If you have any questions or are
interested please E-mail me and let me know and also E-mail Sarah Cohen at
UMASS so she can put your E-mail on the list and plan the meeting around your
avalibility. This is a great opportunity to get hooked into the 5-college
Jewish community! Thank you.

Don't forget - our Hanukkah party is happening tomorrow (Wed.) at 7:30pm in the
second floor of the center of donut 5 in Greenwich. Come hang out, make some
cool arts & crafts projects, eat some good food, and play dreidle! Hope to see
you and all your friends there!

We still have spots open for Tzedeck Springfield, a five-college Jewish
Community Service event. We will be painting the absorbtion center for Somlai
refugees on Jan 24th-Jan 27th. For the cost of $18 you get transportation,
three kosher meals a day, and lodging at the Jewish Community Center of
Springfield. If you have any questions or are interested please let me know as
soon as possible.

B'Shalom,
Alizah
adavid at hampshire.edu