[Jewish] Dakin Living Room Kitchen

ajos02 at hampshire.edu ajos02 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 27 19:32:02 EDT 2003

The Dakin Living Room Kitchen is no longer kosher for passover.  The signs
have been taken down, the contact paper removed, and all of JSU's stuff is in
one corner of the room.  There is still food left on the counter and in the
fridge, including matza, jam, and cheese.  As far as I know all the food is up
for grabs (I grabbed the Gefilte Fish, if anyone wants some feel free to stop
by).  Also in the kitchen are our milk and meat kitchen sets, dishes, pots,
Pur water pitcher, glasses (which seem to be missing some of the set), and
other various goodies.  I don't think these are meant to stay in the Dakin
Kitchen and if someone knows were they are going for the summer I will be
happy to help carry them.  Currently, there is a sign on the whole pile asking
that they not be touched or moved but I think the sooner we move our stuff the
better.

B'shalom,

Ari