[Jewish] midrash

RL Sarafconn rsarafconn at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 27 11:31:13 EDT 2003

hello ladies (and i guess men would be welcome too),

next Sunday Haddassah is running a workshop on women in midrash through the
performing and visual arts. right here at hampshire. it should be really
cool.  my mom and her friend are coming up to attend. it's too late to buy
tickets now but they bought me a ticket and now my teacher has scheduled a
critique for all day Sunday.  if one of you fine ladies would like to meet
my momma and use my student ticket let me know.

sorry i didnt get to tell you guys about this before it was too late to sign
up. i photocopied the brochure and everything, just didn't give it out.

-RL