[Jewish] empassioned plea(s)

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:22:05 EDT 2003

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow (Friday) there will be a very special Shabbat dinner at Hillel House.
Some big name doners will be there including one who is interested in Jewish
life at Hampshire and our needs. It would be really great if a few of us could
go there for services (6:00pm) and dinner (7:15pm). Please let me know if you
want to come so I can call and let them know how many people are coming. (And
if you are on the meal plan please try to get a meal exchange card.)

As you know Pesach is coming up fast. For those of you who will be on campus
for the first two nights there will be Sederim taking place at UMASS Hillel,
Mt. Holyoke, as well as on the first night at Amherst and the second night at
Smith. If you are interested in attending any of those or have friends who are
interested please let me know so I can tell you who to RSVP to. If you want to
spend the sederim at someone's house let me know and it will be arranged. No
one should be without a place to go for Pesach.

Sunday is kashering the kitchen day!!! yay!! doesn't that sound like fun? We
need your help to make the Dakin House kitchen kosher for Passover. Please
please come and help out!!! Contact me for more details.

b'shalom,
Alizah
x5155
Box 164