[Jewish] Israeli fashion

RL Sarafconn rsarafconn at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:16:48 EDT 2003

Hey guys.

For a project in my Cultured Camera class I would like to study Israeli
fashion photography, considering the European influence, modesty and
cultural issues, and the impact the political situation has on fashion
(a.k.a. Miss Israel wore a swat jacket in the 2002 Miss Universe
competition).

If any of you have any Israeli fashion magazines or know of other sources
for Israeli fashion photography please get them to me as soon as you can. I
can pay you back for postage, no problem.

Also, if I don't find enough fashion shots my project will be on Israeli
photography in general. If any of you have brilliant ideas about that please
let me know.

Thank you guys so much.

b'shalom

RL