[Jewish] The Sukkah

Beth Deal batumtn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 18:24:59 EDT 2002

9:10 tonight in the Airport Lounge to discuss actions to be taken. Call
Jill Pollack x 4886 for more info.

in another format

MEETING
tonight 9:10 pm
Airport Lounge (across from the doors to the library in the library
building, ask someone if you don't know where it is)
more info: Jill Pollack x4886

-Beth