[Jewish] The Sukkah

jjg99 at hampshire.edu jjg99 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 25 16:31:22 EDT 2002

We should meet.  This needs to be talked about, we should invite Aaron, maybe
Mike too.  We should also try and get Jews who may not be interested in the
JSA, but are concerned about the obviously accepted and definately not spoken
about anti-Semitism in our community.  I am free basically every evening.  So,
if we can agree on a time, I think we should do this ASAP.  I'm going to get an
appointment with Aaron to talk about this, and if he feels I should, I'll talk
to Mike, but I personally don't think there's a point.

Hope to hear back from all of you.
peace
Justin