[Jewish] Fwd: Re: Simchat torah hakafot

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 24 16:42:34 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

(1) For those of you who are leading part of or planning on attending the
Simchat Torah service on Saturday 8pm at UMASS Hillel House you might find the
following E-mail and attachment helpful.

(2) Feel free to continue using the Sukkah throughout the holiday. It is there
for you.

(3) Now that the holidays are behind us, we will probably be having another
meeting next week, be on the look out for information on the date, time, and
place and start thinking about things you would like to see JSU do this
semester.

(4) Like usual, we will be having Shabbat dinner in the kosher mod (mod 91)
Friday night. Candle lighting this week is at 6:27pm. If you want to help cook
get in touch with Jesse x5190. If you are like me and don't have time and you
are a hazzard in the kitchen try to be there by 6:15ish so we can light candles
on time.

(5) Tonight, 9pm library lawn, is the solidarity vigil and speak-out against
racism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism on this campus. Come out and show your
support. (Thank you to those who put this togeather!)

(6) This is the last thing.. I promise.. There was an E-mail sent out to the
list about a workshop/discussion on what it means to be a Jewish teenager. You
should have already received an E-mail with more details. If you haven't let me
know and I will be happy to forward it to you. That is happening this Wed. in
the Women's Center (in Enfield) from 7-9pm.

As always any questions can be directed to me by replying to this E-mail. Have
a great Hol Hamoed, and thank you for your time.

- Alizah

----- Forwarded message from Bruce Seltzer <bseltzer at email.smith.edu> -----