[Jewish] this Shabbat

RL Sarafconn rsarafconn at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 15 10:39:22 EDT 2002

Hey guys. It's RL.

I am in charge of Shabbat dinner this week and have the menu all planned.
The meal will be dairy but there will be enough parve food for vegans and
people who don't like cheese so make sure to come. If you want to help me
cook (and you know you do) I'll be in the Kosher Mod (91) on Friday starting
at 3pm.

Jesse/Zvi: I will be getting in contact with one of you guys early this week
to  talk about kashering your microwave (my rabbi told me how he would do it
but I want to make it sounds good to you guys before I declare it kosher)
and seeing what/how many pots/pans/etc. you have and/or need before I go
shopping on Thursday.

take care, y'all. I'll see you on Friday.

b'shalom
<>
 RL