[Jewish] A couple of things

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 14 23:58:23 EDT 2002

Shalom, everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful October break.  There's
just a couple of things I wanted to mention/ask about.

1.  There is a "Shop Israel" fair at the Maimonides School in Brookline, MA
next Sunday, October 20th from 10 am until 6 pm.  I really, really, really want
to go, so if you have access to a car next Sunday and have a burning desire to
buy some Jewish items, support Israel, listen to Israeli music, and eat Jewish
food, please do contact me soon either by e-mail or on my cell phone (617-840-
4277)...also until Tuesday evening I'll be at home in the Witch City and can be
reached at 978-744-6137.  I can get driving directions if you need and also
chip in for gas and all that good stuff.  If you want more information on the
event you can check out this page (scroll down a bit when you get there):
http://world.std.com/~yi/brookline/current_kesher.html.  Hope to hear from an
interested person soon!

2.  I was in NY this weekend and went to a Jewish bakery and bought two Kosher
challahs for Friday...I'm freezing them so they should be OK...so that's one
less thing to buy for whoever is planning this week.

Enjoy the rest of October Break!

Todah rabah,
Diana